We are looking to hire a Manufacturing Engineer immediately.
Duties are as follow:
- Develop and execute all levels and types of protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ, PPQ, etc.)
- Analyze data and generate comprehensive reports for protocols, utilizing DOE, ANOVA and other advanced statistical methods.
- Manage most types of projects, including design transfer projects.
- Review and disposition ECNs, NCMRs and other Quality System documentation.
- Improve processes through application of six-sigma, lean and other methodologies.
- Provide direction and guidance to team members.
- Investigate and document quality issues including NCMRs and CAPAs.
- Perform Risk Analysis including FMEA.
Education & Experience:
- Must possess a 4 year Bachelor's degree in a Engineering or Technical area.
- At least 4 years of experience in medical device or technical manufacturing operations.
- Must have demonstrated process improvement experience.
- Experience in Molding preferred
- Must possess knowledge of and understand ISO, QSR/GMP and FDA requirements.
- Experience with 6 sigma and Lean preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of statistical analysis techniques and the ability to apply them.
- Must possess excellent communication and strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate good team building skills.
- MS Office products including MS Project required.
- Experience using AutoCad and SolidWorks files preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain