Administrative Assistant - Field Service (Contract) - Fort Worth - 76102
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
A commercial aircraft manufacturer, with Space and Defence as well as Helicopters Divisions, Airbus is the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader.
Airbus has built on its strong European heritage to become truly international with roughly 180 locations and 12,000 direct suppliers globally. The company has aircraft and helicopter final assembly lines across Asia, Europe and the Americas, and has achieved a more than sixfold order book increase since 2000.
Administrative Assistant is responsible to ensure all administrative duties related Field Service Office is performed in a professional and efficient manner.
* Manage all daily administrative services assigned by Field Service Manager. * Monitoring & Prioritizing of Field Service Station Inbox * Retrieval of daily operational delays & cancellation and aircraft out of service information * Retrieval of maintenance & other technical details associated with selected operational interruption events * Coordination of events for customers * Organizing of Field Service Station monthly & business expenses * Organizing Field Service Members Travel as required
* Providing assistance with Field Service Weekly Report * Providing assistance with Field Service Monthly Report * providing assistance with weekly new aircraft event reporting
* General Office Management * The position will demand the need for working with employees in Airbus North America, Toulouse, France, Hamburg, Germany and Airline employees. * Distribution of Airbus promotional materials to customer * Ad hoc support of regional FSD * And other duties as assigned
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training
* Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, World, Powerpoint, and Outlook).
* Minimum 3 years of relevant administrative and customer service experience is required, preferably experience of working in a multi-functional international environment. * Excellent communication skills in English (both written in written & oral) are required. * Must have demonstrated the ability to multi-task and operate with minimal supervision. * Organizational skills. * Experience working in multi-cultural environment desired. * Experience in data mining and data entry
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
* Customer Service * Communication Skills
Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
* Fluent English * Ability to interact and engage across all levels of organization
This position is a temporary (contract) position with no specific time period but could be extended or shortened as needed. Contractors are employed by a 3rd party vendor and placed on assignment to Airbus in America.
Airbus in America provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or other legally protected status. In addition to federal law requirements, Airbus in America complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, demotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.
Airbus in America expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or other legally protected status. Improper interference with the ability of Airbus' employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a matter of policy, Airbus does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.