Chemical Production Operator
Our manufacturing client is hiring Multiple Production Operators in the Lubbock, TX area. This Production Operator will blend and package all liquid chemicals in a GMP environment.
- Check out, clean and fill the drums and totes.
- Load and unload the tank trucks and railcars.
- Draw samples of incoming product and finish blends and compounds.
- Clean and oversee blenders and reactors.
- Complete all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and all other duties to be assigned.
- Uphold the company s Standard of Excellence through a continuous commitment to maintain quality facilities and provide quality products and services to internal and external customers.
- General forklift operations experience.
- Experience in railcars and shipping/receiving.
- Prior chemical blending experience recommended.
- Must be able to sit, stand and climb stairs for up to 12 hours a day.
- Retirement plans (401k, Pension and Profit Sharing)
- Shift differential pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Production Operator, Machine Operator, Production Operator, chemical, railcars, finishing, blenders, reactors, SOP s
Associated topics: chemical, chemical engineering, coatings, nutrition, pha, phenolic, plastics, polymer, polymer synthesis, polyurethane