- Cameron Craig Group
- $85,333.33 -129,380.00/year*
2001 Boston Ave
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Chemical Production Operator
Our manufacturing client is hiring Multiple Production Operators in the Lubbock, TX area. This Production Operator will blend and package all liquid chemicals in a GMP environment.
- Check out, clean and fill the drums and totes.
- Load and unload the tank trucks and railcars.
- Draw samples of incoming product and finish blends and compounds.
- Clean and oversee blenders and reactors.
- Complete all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and all other duties to be assigned.
- Uphold the company s Standard of Excellence through a continuous commitment to maintain quality facilities and provide quality products and services to internal and external customers.
- General forklift operations experience.
- Experience in railcars and shipping/receiving.
- Prior chemical blending experience recommended.
- Must be able to sit, stand and climb stairs for up to 12 hours a day.
- Retirement plans (401k, Pension and Profit Sharing)
- Shift differential pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Production Operator, Machine Operator, Production Operator, chemical, railcars, finishing, blenders, reactors, SOP s
Associated topics: chemical, chemical engineering, coatings, nutrition, pha, phenolic, plastics, polymer, polymer synthesis, polyurethane
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.