Ready to take the next step to advance your career?
Join Cargill as a Maintenance Building/Grounds Crew member in Fort Worth!
You?ll be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people! We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field.
Starting wages for this position range from $12.00 - $16.00/hr (paid weekly) dependent on experience! Our benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, vacation and holiday pay, 401K retirement, tuition reimbursement, career development opportunities, disability and life insurance, and more!
Click Apply on Company Site below to join our team!
Maintenance Crew is an important role in the daily operations of our facility. The position is responsible of maintaining a clean and organize area outside. Do building repairs as necessary such as painting, trash clean up, light bulb replacement etc. and help with the loading and unloading of material using a forklift or a Powered Industrial Truck. Examples of roles within this position are: loading bins of product onto trucks to be shipped, emptying plastic bins and bringing empty bins to wash area, moving waste/trash, unloading/loading pallets, inedible combos and recycle combos, all while making safety the number one priority. While performing the duties of PIT, the employee is regularly exposed to warm/cold environment. Positions require standing and sitting down throughout the shift and the use of PPE is required in all areas of the facility.
- Perform repetitive or non-routine tasks. Examples include:
- Maintains all outside work areas in a clean and orderly condition.
- Completes cleaning activities of parking lot and outside area.
- Operates PIT(Forklift) outside in a daily basis to separate trash, inedible, recycle and pallets stacks
- Makes periodic rounds to check overall condition of the general building
- Performs other related functions as they become apparent or as plant needs shift, such as painting, lights replacements, equipment relocation, drainage maintenance etc.
??????? Legal to work in the US without the need of a Visa sponsorship
??????? Must have a valid driver?s license or the ability to get one
??????? Must be 18 years or older
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.