Conn's was founded over 125 years ago and is currently operating 100 stores and expanding into new markets. Conn's is publicly owned and offers a comprehensive benefits program including: Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Vacation, Basic Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and Employee Discounts.
The Sales Operations Manager's role is to support the Sales Manager in running a store successfully.
* Assists in maintaining store staff by orienting and training customer service representatives, porters and cashiers.
* Responsible for cash control procedures
* Responsible for maintaining inventory control, making certain that the store's merchandise is properly displayed and tagged,
* Ensures store warehouse area is clean and clear
* Ensures accuracy and integrity of product shipments
* Special project as assigned
* Makes certain that all Company policies and procedures are followed
* 1 to 3 years previous retail experience preferred
* Previous management or warehouse experience preferred but not required
* Must have excellent organizational and management skills
* Able to manage multiple projects while working in a fast-paced retail environment
* Computer and clerical experience is preferred (MS Word and Excel)
* High school diploma or GED is required
* Full time retail schedule, including evenings/nights, weekends and holidays, with overtime as needed
Conn's is PROUD to be an equal opportunity employer. Associated topics: cultivate, forklift, lawn, manage, management, manufacture, plant, production management, prune, scanner
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.