EnLink Midstream is a leading provider of midstream energy services, providing transportation, gathering, processing, and storage of crude, natural gas, and natural gas liquids (NGLs). Strategic and forward-looking, EnLink cultivates a high level of employee values while we plan for future growth. Join a company where employees are the strongest link! We believe in helping one another. By serving one another, we make EnLink stronger and enable our businesses to grow in an environment of trust, cooperation and collaboration.
Responsible for assisting in the operation of natural gas processing facility to ensure optimum plant performance, including monitoring operations of natural gas processing, product treating, compression, making necessary adjustments, performing inspections and conducting preventive maintenance.
* Responsible for plant log entries of gauges, dials, pressures, temperatures, gas throughput, liquid production, fuel consumption and other shift activities
* Assist Maintenance and I&E Techs with routine maintenance as well as major projects.
* observe and ensure compliance of operating and maintenance procedures as well as safety regulations in accordance with company policies
* Complete all necessary monthly/daily reports as well as operational reports including but not limited too environmental, safety, near misses, downtime, and plant logs
* Perform inspections and preventative maintenance on various types of plant equipment, such as engines, compressors, dehydrators, turbines, pumps, and other plant equipment; communicates findings to supervisors or technicians.
* Start/stop operating equipment such as compressors, process skids, etc.
* Perform general housekeeping on operating and idle equipment
* Ensure the safe and efficient operation of plant, equipment, and systems
* High School Diploma or GED required
* 2+ experience, preferably in gas treating/processing or have completed Process Tech School
* Able to speak fluent English
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Good understanding of plant principles and operations
* Must pass pre-employment drug screen and is subject to random drug testing
* Must have ability to respond in a timely manner to any emergency
* Possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record
* Must be able to interface effectively with many internal and external customers, regulatory officials, company contacts and co-workers
* Strong communication skills and a positive attitude are required for this position as well as the ability to effectively work in a team environment
* Must be capable of lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds
* Must be capable of vigorous outdoor activities and have manual dexterity with physical ability to work extended hours, climbing, bending, kneeling, squatting, working with arms extended above the head, twisting upper body, standing for long periods, walking on catwalks, working in confined spaces, exposure to extreme weather conditions, driving a vehicle, operation of forklifts and light industrial equipment
* Required to work rotating shift schedule, be on 24 hours call as needed, and work relief coverage for both plant operations and truck loading duties
Associated topics: cultivate, garden, management, manufacture, mow, plant, plant management, production management, transplant, watering