- Kelly Services
- $37,210.00 -58,170.00/year*
3321 N 32nd St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Producing materials according to specifications and on schedule.
- Ability to prepare and run complex bend setups and forming operations. This includes custom punch/die modification used in combination with other tooling (either standard or custom).
- Complex programming using all features of the press brake. E.g. bending at angles, step bends, proper back gauge transfer between steps, delays, etc.
- Must have a full understanding of print reading and geometric tolerances and how they relate to the finished part.
- Work in an efficient and timely manner
- Keep work area, including machine surfaces clean at all times.
- Work with Material Handler to make sure material for each job is on schedule and in the proper location.
- Understand blueprints. Identify problems with materials, blueprints, and job packets and report to supervisor or manufacturing engineer.
- Accurately document work activities, including reject tags, acceptance tickets and issue tickets.
- Knowledge of measuring devices associated with fabrication.
- May be required to make edits to programs on NC/CNC equipment.
- Perform simple PM on equipment.
- Identify areas for process improvement, cost and waste reduction.
Please apply directly or email us at ...@kellyservices.com
Pay is 13.00/hr
**Why Kelly** **?** **?**
Services ? , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ? companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
**AboutKelly Services** **?**
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Associated topics: flatbed printer, pressman, pressroom, press room, press operator, print shop, sheetfed press, sheetfed printer, wide fed, wide feed
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.