ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following. Others duties may be assigned.
* Reviews production calendar for day to day scheduling of assembly.
* Assigns duties to assembly workers after reviewing work loads.
* Investigates production problems or product quality as necessary. Ensures that co-workers address such problems or issues and they are resolved immediately.
* Oversees all production lines, ensures that product is readily available for production needs. Works with buyer to ensure on hand product quantities are sufficient for orders in allocation.
* Supports all company promotional activities with appropriate training, staffing, production and shipping.
* Directs, verifies, & initiates plans for assembly of product based on incoming orders.
* Works with and through millworks management to develop & maintain plans of action that insure profitability.
* Attends all millwork meetings and training sessions as required by management.
* Follows Standard Operating Procedures of McCoy Corporation while carrying out responsibilities of the position.
* Supervises 20 to 30 employees in Production Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company's policies and applicable employment laws. Responsibilities include interviewing,hiring, & training employees; planning, assigning, & directing work; appraising performance; rewarding & disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
RequirementsQUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be madeto enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectivelybefore groups of customers or employees of the company. Ability to communicate bilingually.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written,oral, diagram, or schedule form.
* Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance, at such level as is determined by management.
* Must be regularly available and willing to work at least 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week, or such other hours per day or hours per week as the employer determines are necessary or desirable to meetbusiness needs.
* Must be available and willing to work such overtime per day or week as the employer determines is necessary or desirable to meet business needs.
* Must be available and willing to work such weekends and holidays as the employer determines are necessary or desirable to meet business needs.
WORK ENVIRONMENTThe work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities toperform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to work in near moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently required to work with fumes or airborne particles. Theemployees is occasionally required to work in wet or humid conditions, high or precarious places, with toxic or caustic chemicals, outdoor weather conditions, extreme cold and heat, and vibration. The