As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestl? Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people ? enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestl? Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestl?. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions ? all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
The Field Preventative Maintenance Technician's (FPMT) function is to effectively provide quality \"PM\" (Preventative Maintenance) service to all routed customers daily. Each routed day is unique and entails an average of 10-12 \"PM\" activities or pieces of equipment serviced. The primary role of the FPMT is to execute quality \"PM\" service to all routed customers (equipment) in a safe and productive manner. Desired candidates will have general maintenance or plumbing related skills, the ability to follow strict quality process requirements and strong customer interaction skills.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Provide preventative maintenance service to plumbed-in \"Point Of Use\" water filtration equipment and Office Coffee brewer equipment per field service standards and procedures.
* Ensure all work is performed to quality standards and customer expectations.
* Maintain courteous, professional contact with customers to ensure satisfaction.
* Introduce additional products and services for up-sell opportunities.
* Meet pre-established productivity targets (Ex: 10-12 pieces of equipment serviced per day).
* Other duties may include the pick up or removal of equipment as assigned.
* Maintain and organize tools, equipment, parts (Direct Materials) and truck inventory.
* Record service activities and other data in HHC and RMS
* Other duties as necessary
* Ability to lift 65 lbs
Successful Candidates will possess:
* Demonstrated alignment with NWNA's Aspirations & Beliefs
* General knowledge of Point Of Use equipment and Office Coffee brewer equipment preferred
* General maintenance or mechanical skills
* Good verbal communication skills
* Ability to introduce and up-sell products and services
* Good organizational skills
* Strong service orientation
* High degree of initiative
* High work standards
* Technically inclined
* Safe Driving
* Basic computer skills
* 2 years in general maintenance or mechanical tools (e.g., plumbing, HVAC, equipment maintenance, etc)
* 2 years in Water Filtration or Office Coffee Service preferred but not required
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestl?. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestl? Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestl? Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship ? most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package ? something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestl? Waters?
Associated topics: building maintenance, crew, garden, grounds maintenance, lawn, maintenence, park, street, surface, tree
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.