We are currently looking for CNC Machinists for a large oil and gas manufacturing company located in Northwest Houston. This is a temp to hire/direct placement opportunity for those with 10+ years of CNC experience.
This is a small operation and owner is looking to get off the machine and needs someone who can do programming/set up and run horizontal and vertical milling machines for small to medium sized parts.
Perform CNC mcchining of small, tight tolerance products for oilfield supplier.
Familar and comfortable with exotics (mostly inconel) materials.
Follow written work instructions, verbal directions, diagrams and blue prints
Ability to perform machine set-up and basic program edits.
Utilize various inspection/measuring equipment including,calipers, micrometers, optical comparator gauging (OGP)
Complete inspection sheets and enter statistical process control (SPC) data into computer.
Perform production transactions in computer ERP system
- Ten plus years experience working on a CNC machine (horiztonal and vertical).
- Set up and tooling experience
- Fanuc controls experience
- Experience performing offsets
- Experience working with inconcel materials
- $20-$28/hr (This is dependent on experience)
- Day shfit 7:00AM to 4:00PM, 40 hours regularly and up to 60 hours during peak demand.
If interested and qualified please apply with an updated resume!