We are currently looking for CNC Machinists for a large oil and gas manufacturing company located in Northwest Houston. This is a temp to hire/direct placement opportunity for those with 10+ years of CNC experience.
This is a small operation and owner is looking to get off the machine and needs someone who can do programming/set up and run horizontal and vertical milling machines for small to medium sized parts.
- Ten plus years experience working on a CNC machine (horiztonal and vertical).
- Set up and tooling experience
- Fanuc controls experience
- Experience performing offsets
- Experience working with inconcel materials
- $20-$28/hr (This is dependent on experience)
- Day shfit 7:00AM to 4:00PM, 40 hours regularly and up to 60 hours during peak demand.
If interested and qualified please apply with an updated resume!