Quigley Heating and Air located in Dallas, TX has been serving communities in the greater Dallas area for 73 years! We provide premium maintenance, installation, and repair service of heating and cooling systems for both residential homeowners and commercial properties. Our purpose here at Quigley, is to make our customer's system preform, not just simply work. We are currently looking for a Lead Residential HVAC Service Technician to join our team! We have great benefits with annual earning potential up to $90k.
Job Title: Residential HVAC Service Technician Lead - Level 5
Work Hours: 7:00 am - 4:00 pm, some weekends and evenings
Pay Scale: $28.00 - $38 Per/Hr. DOE + Spiffs & Benefits
* We pay 60% of the employees Medical Insurance
* Office discounted dental and vision plans
* 3 days of paid time when you start
* 6 paid holidays
Position Summary Summary- The Service Technician Level 5 is the highest skill level technician the Company employs for repairing, servicing and installing HVAC equipment and systems and as such, shall be capable of performing all skills and tasks related to the industry. The Tech must also be skilled in all diagnostic, service, and repair procedures for the Company's entire product offering. Additionally, the Tech 5 shall have the capabilities of leadership and have the training skills to advance the quality of service and personnel at Quigley Air Conditioning, Inc. The technician 5 will be required to work independently on simple to complex tasks involved with the cleaning, testing, and installing of parts and systems. This position requires assisting less experienced techs, or independently completing simple to complex tasks. This position may also include transporting of materials to and from a job site.
* Valid driver's license and insurable by company insurance carrier
* Pass Background and drug screen
* Operate power and hand tools safely
* Knowledge of service tools and testing devices
* Advanced customer service skills
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
* Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles
* 5 years of Service experience
* EPA universal
Associated topics: air, air filter, boiler, environmental, heat, hvac, hvac technician, hvac r, repair, ventilation