San Jacinto CollegeEqual Opportunity Statement:
The San Jacinto College District is committed to equal opportunity for all students, employees, and applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, pregnancy, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, genetic information, marital status, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Teaching Pipefitting / Fabrication related course work.
Applications for part-time faculty positions are accepted on a continuous basis and reviewed if openings become available. These positions are not current vacancies. Instructors employed as part-time faculty are not entitled to all the rights, privileges, and benefits of regular, full-time employees. Part-time faculty are hired on an \"as needed\" basis and will work for the duration of time specified by the respective course. A portion of teaching assignment may be evening classes and possibly weekend classes.Required Qualifications:
- Must have an Associate's degree or higher.
- Must have at least 3 years industrial experience in the trade of pipefitting with experience in fabrication as it applies to pipefitting.
- Must have exposure and knowledge of the NCCER requirements.
- Must have experience instructing trade/technical courses.
- Must be willing/able to attend 2-day NCCER instructor training if not already an NCCER certified instructor.
Salary is based on the Board-approved salary schedule for the current fiscal year. See Salary ScheduleRequisition Number:
req1710Posting Close Date:
Associated topics: fitter, install, pipe, pipefitter, pipelayer, plumb, plumber, plumbing designer, repair, sprinkler