- Communicates with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (for example,customers, suppliers, associates).
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Operates material handling equipment, battery equipment, moving machinery, and other powered equipment.
- Performs maintenance duties according to established procedures
- 1 year of experience repairing/maintaining mechanical or electrical equipment in an industrial or non-industrial setting OR two years related vocational training
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year of experience repairing/maintaining mechanical or electrical equipment in an industrial setting
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. Its all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.
Associated topics: automotive, breakdown, diagnose, machine maintenance, maintenance, maintenance technician, malfunction, millwright, service technician, upgrade